Organic Cordyceps Tincture
Properties: Adaptogenic, anticancer, tonic
1:4, 50% Alcohol
Dosage 40-80 drops, 1-3x a day
- Kidney injury caused by certain antibiotics (aminoglycoside nephrotoxicity). Early research shows that using cordyceps with the drug amikacin might reduce kidney damage caused by the drug in older people.
- Asthma. Early research suggests that taking cordyceps alone can reduce asthma symptoms in adults. However, other early research shows that taking cordyceps along with other herbs for 6 months does not reduce the need for medication or improve asthma symptoms in children.
- Long-term kidney disease (chronic kidney disease or CKD). Early research shows that taking cordyceps along with standard therapy for chronic kidney disease may improve kidney function. However, most of these studies are low quality and were conducted for only 6 months or less.
- Kidney damage caused by contrast dyes (contrast induced nephropathy). Some early research shows that taking cordyceps while undergoing an exam using contrast dye reduces the chance of kidney damage caused by the dye. But other early research shows no benefit.
- Kidney damage caused by the drug cyclosporine. There is early evidence that taking cordyceps with cyclosporine can reduce kidney damage caused by cyclosporine in people with kidney transplants.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus (hepatitis B). Early evidence shows that taking cordyceps by mouth might improve liver function in people with hepatitis B. However, cordyceps seems to be less effective than the supplementsastragalus and fo-ti.
- Kidney transplant. Early research shows that taking cordyceps with low-dose cyclosporine can improve 1-year survival, prevent transplant rejection, and reduce the risk of infection similar to taking standard dose cyclosporine in people who received a kidney transplant. Also, cordyceps seems to improve kidney transplant survival, kidney transplant rejection, and infection similar to azathioprine when taken with medications to prevent organ rejection. It might also reduce the risk of long-term impaired kidney function called chronic allograft nephropathy, which is the leading cause of kidney transplant failure.
- Sexual problems that prevent satisfaction during sexual activity. Early research shows that taking a specific cordyceps product (CordyMax Cs-4) daily for 40 days might improve sex drive in people with low sex drive.
- Breathing disorders.
- Lung infections (Bronchitis).
- Decreasing fatigue.
- Frequent urination at night.
- Heart arrhythmias.
- High cholesterol.
- Liver disorders.
- Promoting longevity.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Other conditions.
How does it work?
Cordyceps might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It may also have activity against cancer cells and may shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Anything you see or hear in our store is meant to be informative, but is basic knowledge. All aspects, properties, contraindications of every product is not listed; please do your own research. When using natural herbs for therapeutic purposes, even those that are thought to be non-toxic, organic, pure, etc. prudence and caution is called for. Always seek the counsel of a licensed heath- care professional if you are planning to use herbs or any other product in the Aum Herbs store for medicinal purposes.